- Contributing to a low carbon economy by promoting conservation of conventional energy and use of renewable energy to reduce GHG emissions across our portfolio.
- Use of integrated asset management practices for portfolio’s adaptation to climate change.
- Maximizing focus on the 3R principles of Recovery, Reuse and Recycling to enhance circularity and waste reduction.
- Achieving building certifications and implementation of EMS in all the assets.
- Promoting water-saving, biodiversity conservation, afforestation and ecofriendly transportation.
- Contributing to sustainable cities through mobility, connectivity, digitization and integration of the projects with the community.
- Driving comprehensive programs on health, safety and well-being for tenants, construction workers and employees across our portfolio.
- Promoting diversity and inclusion in our workforce by empowering and promoting social inclusion of all persons, irrespective of colour, gender, race, caste, age, marital status, orientation, religious beliefs or disability.
- Building a long term mutually beneficial relationship with the community through various measures including CSR initiatives.
- Empowering the younger generation through skills training to enhance their employability.
- Senior Management’s sponsorship to ensure an ESG focus across the value chain of our business – acquisition, development, operations, asset management, leasing and dispositions.
- Adhering to all the applicable regulatory and statutory laws and going beyond requirements.
- Adopting innovative approaches to prevent obsolescence risk and to promote digital transformations strengthening our competitive edge.